Wednesday, April 22, 2009

One hell of a post-script, watch out. CRANK!

It's funny how I still need to re-visit my older entries just to be reminded that there are other things in my life that are more deserving of my time than to use it in thinking about the past. The past is something that cannot be undone. It's something that we cannot take back. But it's something that we can correct once we've learned our lesson, watchutink? See, I'm still not sure if I already learned mine but if faced with a similar situation, I think I'll be handling things way better than before. So is that a yes? I hope so.

On a lighter note, I am beginning to hate this. Been spending too much time at my brother's room because I'm using his computer. I'm beginning to think I made a mistake of sacrificing my computer in exchange of some extra space in my room. Fyi, the room's already done! Maybe I should really stick to my other plan - the "gastos-nanaman-plan". Maybe I really should grab that netbook I saw in the mall a few days ago. But I already fixed my budget and pronounced it as THE budget already just few days before I saw the netbook, darn it. Alms... alms... alms... anyone?

PS. John Statham is soooo hot! Tsss!

No comments: