Monday, April 13, 2009

Chumichill lang.

1. Do you think you can get through this without answering "I don't know"?
-- Lemme try that.

2. Are you involved with anyone?
-- Super much!

3. Where do you wish you were right now?
-- Saudi. Cooking dinner for Erik ♥

4. What should you be doing right now?
-- Planning.

5. Does sex means love?
-- It does for some. Including me! =)

6. What do you believe is a true saying about life?
-- You'll never get out of it alive.

7. Are you a bad influence?
-- I think so, minsan. Hahaha. Oh c'mon... we all are, at some point.

8. Who has had the most influence on you (good)?
-- My part-time mongoloid, full-time lovable boyfriend and My retarded friends.

9. night out or night in?
-- I'm more of the "night in" type but to be a "night out" type sometimes is fun also!

10. single forever with a great family or no family and your soul mate?
-- I'd initially choose the single forever life but eventually, will be tired of resisting the latter. =D

11. what is your favorite game?
-- Life. And I see to it that I always play right. Kiddin'! Sa Monopoly lang at UNO masaya na ako.

12. Your favorite book?
-- I cried over Message In A Bottle!

13. do you know how to change a tire?
-- Yes, I do but I'm too tired for those kind of stuff. hihi.

14. What item could you not go without during the day?
-- My phone and my player.

15. Would you share a drink with a stranger?
-- No!

16. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
-- Hmmm.. si Gene ata.

18. Have you ever lied about something important to your ex boyfriend/girlfriend?
-- Yeah. Hehe.

19. Would you rather be in a permanent relationship or play the field?
-- I don't treat love as a game. So I'd go for someone who's a keeper.

20. When was the last time you hugged someone?
-- Feb 14. I hugged lotsa people in Elbi.

21. Do you think its right for straight guys to get their tongue pierced?
-- I'm not a fan of tongue piercing. I want someone neat!

22. Have you ever thrown shoes on a telephone wire?
-- No I haven't but I'm thinking about it. Haha.

23. Do you ever think about any of your ex's?
-- I'm too busy for that kind of thoughts.

25. Need to get something off your chest? Are you going to?
-- In God's time. =)

26. How do you feel about your life right now?
-- Depends on what aspect we're talking about here. =D

27. have you been pulled over by the police?
-- Not yet.

28. What kind of car do you drive?
-- Ang akala kong kasunod ng primera ay sekundarya. Now, do I sound like I drive? =D

29. What characteristic do you despise the most?
-- Hypocrisy.

30. Ever get so drunk you don't remember what you did?
-- Yeah! And oh I hated the hangover.

31. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to?
-- Hahaha, yeah! The story was crazy but it was one hella experience.

32. How's the relationship between you and your ex?
-- Which ex? I am still friends with the most recent one. I have no contact with the one before that and etc. Haha.

33. Do you talk dirty to people?
-- No.

34. Do you think you can make it on a "Moment of Truth"?
-- Yeah, I think so.

35. Anyone upsets you lately?
-- Nah.

36. Last person you talked to on the phone?
-- Gene.

37. Can you easily tell if someone's fake?
-- Yes. It will show.

38. Do you think your dumb?
-- Sometimes.=D

40. What could be done to make things better for you?
-- Lose weight and some more Me-time!

41. Do you love someone at the moment?
-- Yes. Super much!

42. How's your heart?
-- Happy.

43. Ever kissed someone with a name starting with a C?
-- Not yet.

44. When was the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
-- Haha, samin na lang un.

46. Are you happy with your living arrangement?
-- No. I miss him so bad.

47. Do you have trust issues?
-- No. Not anymore.

48. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
-- I forgive but I never forget. I am like that.

No comments: