Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"Pagod" is an understatement.

Training resumed today. Ja decided to take everything on a higher level... for almost an hour, all we did was stretching and conditioning. We were already very warmed up by the time Kuya Rocky arrived. At first I thought it was just one of his random visits but it turned out he was going to teach us a "Bobby-Newberry-Like-Choreo" pala for the shoot. I looked ridiculous, btw & fyi. Jusko, mas seksi pa gumalaw si Kuya Rocky kesa sakin. Anyway, it was just a couple of 8's but I really felt exhausted. Prolly coz this is something new to me... the conditioning, stretching, and the choreography. Yikes! I really have to practice, plus Kuya Rocky also gave us an assignment. Wooh, wish me luck coz i badly need it.

PS. I almost starved myself to death at work today.
Screw the internet connection at K.S.A. Boo!

No comments: