Monday, April 27, 2009

my books said they miss me already.

Alright, I admit that I have been spending almost all of my free time vegetating in front of the computer. Thus, I no longer have the time to do the things that I usually love to do, like reading. When was the last time I bought a book or even a magazine? I can't even remember when was the last time I actually spent enough time to read a newspaper from cover to cover. I really can't remember. i guess, that's how long it was. It's so not me. I can almost qualify in being called a bookworm because I used to love reading so much. I used to have sleepless nights because I can't put my books down. That's how addicted I was to reading. But some things really do change I guess. I changed.

I know it sounds stupid but I feel guilty everytime I look at my books. It's as if, "Wala na akong mukhang maihaharap sa kanila." If they can talk, they would probably say they have been feeling ultimately jealous of my computer. Haha. That's why, I want to try to revert to my old ways - spending more time with my books and less time with my computer.

Kaya ko kaya?
Separation anxiety, please don't get in my way.

No comments: