Wednesday, April 14, 2010

detox.

Spent the weekend at Baguio with my co-employees. It was a much-needed vacay. I am so stressed and Baguio was a sweet remedy! It always is. ♥ I was planning on posting some pictures but I forgot I gave Gracie my camera since I am feeling lazy to upload everything. Well, to sum it up, I HAD FUN.

Since I was there last year, I sorta took the honors of touring them around. It was one hell of a trip. The food was super great and the place, Woaaaah! I am still blown away by its beauty. We took a lot of pictures.. as in a lot. When I say "a lot", I'm talking about more or less 500 photos! See?! We had so much fun. We were stress-proof. Hihi.

Baguio is lalalalooooooooove! ♥

* * * * * *

I remember I planned on traveling frequently this year and so far I think I'm doing good.
Bohol... Baguio... San Pablo, Laguna... what's next? :)


No comments: