Sunday, April 4, 2010

watudu!!!

Okay, I should be on my room cleaning up and re-arranging stuff because that was the plan since i wasn't able to go out of town with some friends. But obviously I'm helplessly vegetating (again) in front of my computer. I'm lucky mom's asleep because she'll prolly go ballistic on me once she sees that I am online again.

Lately, I've been thinking of dressing up my online haven with a new theme. But then again, I am feeling oh so lazy to do so. Well, what's new? It's not like this is the first time this happened. Which brings me to coming up with this so-called strategic plan of accomplishing not-so-important stuff that I've been planning to do during my free time, which should have been already done if I wasn't either too lazy or too sleepy or not in the right mood. I'm giving myself this whole week to hopefully eliminate everything on my "watudu" list.

The "WATUDU" List:
1) Watch Babe, I Love You (of course, this is top priority!)
2) Update my playlists (both in my phone and in my player)
3) Organize files in my desktop (includes proper labelling of folders, segregating files, deletion of no-longer-needed files)
4) Delete messages from my old phone (as of final count, 7,587-sent; 6,099-inbox; and 1,566-on other folders)
5) Dress up online havens (Blogspot and Wordpress)

So there you got it. Now I'm asking if this is really feasible? I mean, for a whole week? Haha. Imma try but I just have to say, I know myself too well. Oh well, who knows I might actually pull this off.

Together, let's keep our fingers crossed, c'mon now.


Off-topic.
NOTE: For the record, Congratulations are not yet in order.

No comments: