Monday, April 5, 2010

Today is Monday, I know right.


So it's my first day with my new work schedule and I must say,
HAYLAVEEEEEEET!
I feel like time's going by a bit more fast than the usual.
I still have to adjust with my lunch break a.k.a. nap time, though.
By four o'clock, I was effin' ready to go home.
How cool is that.

* * * * * *

I've mentioned in one of my previous entries that I was supposed to be out of town
during the holy week. Not going wasn't as bad at all until I saw the "whoever-didn't-go-missed-a-lot-and-will-regret-not-going-big-time" pictures!
Demmit! But hey, it was a sacrifice I thought I should make.
It's for the Lord so I guess that's acceptable. No, IT IS ACCEPTABLE.

* * * * * *

Monday usually is a critical workday for our office. As expected,
customers came in by tens, take note, per minute. We were forced to vacate our counters
so that it can be used for the payments too. Lucky me because the smell
and ambiance in our office was really, really awful. Plus, the temperature felt like hell.

* * * * * *

I missed someone today.

* * * * * *



No comments: