Sunday, April 25, 2010

Yesterday SPENT.

Spent the whole morning at the office. More computations, more fun.. Yehessss!! Miraculously, I didn't feel bored or lazy or not in the mood while dealing with paper works. I was productive, for a change. And oh I missed bonding with my officemates! I certainly hope they missed me too. Well, mukha namang oo.


******


Spent the whole afternoon at the mall with a friend. And the perfect word for the afternoon was "FINALLY". I just wish we had a longer time to kill. The "usap time" was sort of bitin but I'd rather have it that way than none at all.

******


Spent the night with Musiqality. We were supposed to get tired and sweaty altogether. But BOO ME I got injured even before I can warm up for our gymnastics training. So I just stayed on the side and enviously watched them sweat up in doing some skills. DEMMIT.




No comments: