Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Epiphany, and et cetera.

I had an epiphany.. The moment was a rude awakening. I was sooo stupid to even believe that something good was gonna happen today. I was stupid to believe that he's gonna go out of his way for me. Who am I anyway. I'm just this stupid girl who, out of sheer stupidity, hoped for a stupid miracle. Not into me... not into me... not into me...

* * * * * *

It was a long and tiring day. Went to Ortigas for a consultation with our company dietitian and dermatologist. I was there from 11:15 to 4PM just sitting around, wandering, waiting, hoping to see a familiar face. Ate snack with Istipen then went to Trinoma. Met with Gracie and Istipen (again) at around 6PM at Starbucks. We can't think of anything to do so after eating at Goldilocks, we decided to watch Kick Ass. It was sorta morbid. Nevertheless, we liked it.

* * * * * *

BE SURE THAT YOU MATTER IN THE SPACE YOU OCCUPY.



No comments: