Thursday, April 15, 2010

What was up with me today. I had no energy at all and I intentionally swamped myself with paper works and computations. While my office mates were laughing, I was there at the other end of the lobby pretending not to hear anything. I was sort of anti-social. I felt empty. I wasn't feeling happy nor sad... as in nadah! I was the last one to go home. It was around 7:40 when I swiped out. That was the end of my Thursday at the office.

* * * * * *

Am I really ready? Am I really up for this? For the nth time, I'm throwing myself out there in the wild. and yes, I feel scared but it's not what's out there that scares me really but the uncertainty of what lies ahead. It's the uncertainty of what's gonna happen that bothers me. But hey, I'm done with being safe so let this battle begin.

* * * * * *

Stranger in love. Oh life!

* * * * * *

Happy Birthday, Coach Ayeng Paitone! ♫♪





No comments: