Thursday, April 1, 2010

em so bek!

Been idle here for quite some time now. In that stretch of time, so many things have happened. So many changes have taken place. As much as I want to recall everything and jot it down here, I guess it's better to leave it all behind and just start writing again about "the now". I don't know where and how to start, anyway. But prolly, you'll have an idea about these unwritten happenings in my life as you read on my next entries, if you ever will. :)

I'm here at my cousin's place (supposedly) spending some quality time with my relatives. But obviously, I'm doing otherwise. Got nothing much to do here and since I'm feeling this unmanageable urge to write, tadah!

In observance of the holy week, I am thinking of what kind of sacrifice to make.. you know, sort of a penitence. Then I remembered I've been going out with friends almost every night. Been going home in the wee hours of the morning, which is (NOTE: I perfectly know) super dangerous. So I guess that'll be my sacrifice. I'll stay home for the rest of the week. And will
quit going home late. Hehe. Yes, I know it sounds shallow and simple but aside from this, meron pa. Something too personal to write here. ;P

And oh before I forget, the BIGGEST update! My top-favorite one.. I LOST WEIGHT! Chyeah!



No comments: