Thursday, March 20, 2008

ishmaburdei

Imma party coz it's my birthday. Yeah right.. It's my first birthday na holy week. ANd because it's holy week, my celebration is not until after the lenten season. Okay na rin.

I was wide awake until 12 midnight last night para shempre salubungin ang bisperas ng 22nd year ko sa mundong ibabaw. I was just a little sad coz for the first time, my parents slept early and wasn't able to greet me at exactly 12 midnight. Si utol lang ung gising. What made the situation worse was that even Erik was sleeping already. Hehe. What a way to start my birthday. It was quite depressing but I was okay na. Sayang ang araw kung magmumukmok lang ako dahil sa mga sad things na nangyari kagabi.

It's still quite early to say kung ano kahihinatnan ng birthday ko but I really hope that this day would be very special despite the lenten season. Hindi man makagimik or makalabas to celebrate, sana maging happy pa rin. I mean, marami sana ang makaalala. Wish me luck.

Imma post an update later, that's for sure. Korny documentation lang ng day ko. Hehe.

No comments: