Friday, March 21, 2008

keepin' hopes up high =]

I woke up with a good mood today. Wish it will be that way till later. Though yesterday sucked big time, I guess there's nothing wrong with keeping my hopes up high, right? We'll be going out later for the station of the cross and I don't know what will happen next. I just hope we won't be attending the Seven Last Words again. Ang haba -haba nun eh. I remember last year we were inside the church almost the whole day and most part of it was spent on hearing the Seven Last Words. Nakaka-exhaust din lalo na't sobrang init and ang daming tao.

Had a dream about going to Baguio. UKay galore. Maybe that's why I had a good start for this day. Know what, maybe I really should do that. I really should go to Baguio. :) Pero after na lang ng graduation march. I heard pag graduating prone sa mga accidents eh. Better safe than sorry, I always say.

Everybody, may we all have a meaningful good friday :)

No comments: