Friday, March 21, 2008

my effin' birthday

Let's get this straight to the point. Fine. My birthday sucked. I didn't even feel that this was my day. It's sad to say but I honestly think I've had better ordinary days than this one. I won't pretend that I'm okay because clearly, I'm not. This day was really, really depressing.

I didn't hear anything from those who I thought won't forget my birthday. Maybe partly it's also my fault because I expected. But don't I have a right or a basis, at least.. I mean, I've been friends with those people since elementary and they've always remembered. Worse, there were some of my close friends who texted me some quotes and asked about some other things. I was hoping that they'd remember but they didn't.

My birthday sucked big time.
There was no happy birthday for me this year.


No comments: