Monday, March 3, 2008

broke in the wrong time.

The first one was tolerable. Though I want to watch, I let Ne-Yo's concert pass since I'm not a big fan of him naman. I like his songs though and I've lots of friends who went there to watch. Even my cousins watched the concert. Wrong timing kasi eh. I have the money but I don't have the luxury of time to go to Manila and watch. So okay lang, it was not that big a deal for me coz I'm no Ne-yo fanatic at all. But when I heard that Maroon 5 and Incubus will be having their concert, super na-sad na lang ako. As expected, the tickets were already sold out. Late ko na kasi nalaman. Actually, my friend's selling his tickets for the Incubus concert kaya lang kumusta naman, 3k+ ang worth eh. Hay. Eh I'm planning to buy two tickets, one for me and one for Erik coz we'll be celebrating our 51st Monthsary. So that would cost me six thousand bucks. Eh jusko saang lupalop naman ng wallet ko kukunin ung 6k, diba? Hay. Now, I have the time and the heart for the performers but I don't have the money anymore. Life can really be bitchy sometimes.

No comments: