Sunday, March 2, 2008

..on frenchkissing and kids

Had a looooong day. Woke up around 8am to get ready coz we're going to watch ASAP '08 live on abscbn. *i'll share about the details on a separate entry. After the show, we ate our lunch-slash-merienda coz it was already 4pm na ata.Then we went straight to church to attend the Sunday mass.

No offense meant but I wasn't really happy when I saw that the priest that will be holding the mass is the priest who's known to talk a lot on his homily, sharing five different long stories that aims to stress only one point. So when he was on his third story already, I was feeling kinda boring and a bit sleepy na. I was really on the verge of surrendering myself to the call of sleep when I saw something that shooed my sleepiness away. There were three kids sitting in front of us, two boys and one girl. I think mga four to five years old lang yung isang boy then the other one is around 6. Tapos yung girl naman is around five siguro.

Typical kids... makulit sa mass and not listening. They were teasing each other. The younger boy and the girl versus the older boy... So okay lang naman. But I was shocked sa mga sumunod kong nakita. The younger guy and the girl kissed in the lips, which is fine. Okay lang yun... they are kids, what do they know about such things, right? They kissed for siguro mga three times. Then after that, nilabas ni younger boy yung tongue niya while naka-nguso then ito namang si young girl did the same thing then they kissed. AS in!!! Kumusta naman yun diba? Ang sakit sa bangs, hay! I was totally distracted with what I saw. Yung parents/guardian nung kids, walang kaalam-alams a ginagawa nung mga bata coz we were praying, nakaluhod ang mga tao nun. The kids kept doing that for several times. As in yung buong row namin, na-distract and sa kanila nakatingin. Susmariosep.

Kung anuano siguro nakikita or napapanood ng mga batang yun. Sabi nga, ang ginagawa ng matanda, nagiging tama sa mata ng bata. Haggard.

No comments: