Wednesday, March 19, 2008

moments of sadness here and there

Marsobente. Less than 24 hours to go, I'll be another year older. So yesterday, took time to reflect again (for the nth time) and try to see the kind of person I have been since my last birthday. I'm not gonna share the details of this one for two simple reasons. Number one, it's too personal and number two, I'm not proud of it because to give you a clue, it's kinda disappointing. Tomorrow's my birthday and I should be excited and happy. But I'm not and I really can't write about why. Doing it would be like a social suicide. Clue is that everything's kinda messed up in my life right now. Oh well, what's new. I just wish that I'd have a nice day tomorrow. It just comes once every year after all, sana ibalato na sakin 'to. One favor please... wish me a happy birthday.

No comments: