Tuesday, February 12, 2008

FebFair Diary: Day One (February 11)

Yesterday was the fair's first day. It was one hell of fun. Para kaming mga bata ng mga brods and sisses ko sa UPLB Street Jazz Dance Company kasi we had almost half of the field all to ourselves. We were there from 7pm to 12 midnight, just playing, cam whoring and goofing around. Yeah, it was really fun. Muntik na kaming magkaron ng cancer sa lalamunan.

I remembered last Friday when I was thinking of not joining the lineup of the dancers for the production number for the fair. Then I realized that that will be my last dance in the fair as a member of the Competing Team. Needless to say, I danced and just made the most out of it. It was bitter-sweet. No regrets.

In that stretch of hours, I was able to really enjoy and not think of my problems. It was a relief.
Hakuna Matata!

No comments: