Monday, February 25, 2008

missin' slide-up phones =)

It has been my habit to check my phone right after I wake up. And because I've been using a slide-up phone for a long while - Nokia 5300 and then Nokia 6288, once in awhile, I still find myself sliding my thumb on my phone, like how you'd slide a slide-up phone to uncover the keypad. After a long while, it happened again this morning and my mom saw it. Her reaction? She didn't say anything but I can easily read "Huh?" on her face. This may be a little(?) shallow but I think I miss using slide-up phones. I've always thought of it as cool and stylish and I can't remember what made me decide to give up my N6288 in exchange for a N5310. My bad, I guess.

A simple example of giving up something you've always liked only to regret and miss it after it's gone. Life, oh life.

No comments: