Monday, February 25, 2008

happy like a happy meal =D

Few hours ago, I received a text from my ex-online job asking if I can work for them again. Months have passed na kasi since the last time they've given me a project so I thought they're no longer in need of my service. Screw assumptions, hindi naman pala ganun. In fact, in their text, they said "Pwede ka na ba ulit tumanggap ng project?" Then I remembered that during the last weeks of 2007, I've been constantly rejecting projects due to conflict of schedule and lack of ample time to accomplish those. So maybe, they assumed that I'm not interested anymore. When in fact, my life's pretty much screwed up since mid of last year pa kaya hindi ko maasikaso yung projects. Plus, I've been busy with the family business and dealing with conflicts. Assumptions talaga noh? They make things worse. Imagine? I've been jobless for ilang months thinking that I was fired, ayun naman pala, hinihintay ng employer ko ung text or email ko. I've been struggling kaya financially the past months kasi nahihiya na ako humingi ng pera sa parents ko only to find out na meron naman pala ako pwede mapagkuhanan ng money, all this time. Anyway, what's important is that I'm no bum anymore and I hope I'll no longer be in a tight budget in the coming days. Yahoooooo!!

No comments: