Thursday, February 7, 2008

pebrero sais.

Yesterday was a chaotic day that looked initially boring. It wasn't that interesting either. In fact, I didn't really like how it went... at all. I attended the mass and had my forehead marked with ash. Only to accidentally wash it away coz my face feels so oily right after I went home. That was it for the ash wednesday thingy. As for the Chinese New Year, oh, it was a total bore. Remember I mentioned that I'm sure we'd be doing the default (the paisin)? I was right and that was all we did. The oldies (my mom and her brothers and sisters including poh-poh, my lola) need to go somewhere in San Juan to visit our full-blood Chinese relatives. So even though we opt to celebrate, the celebration was not until today, which was great enough to ruin my schedule. I was pissed but I managed to somehow keep my cool.

So there I said it that my schedule was ruined, right? Things sucked enough to also ruin our 50th Golden Monthsary. Remember, the supposedly "one of the most memorable celebrations' that we'll have? It was indeed memorable. Because it was yesterday that we had our biggest fight. It was really intense. We were able to patch things up moments after, though. Point is, things have already been said and we already hurt each others feelings, BIG TIME. The day wasn't a bore after all and it wasn't good either.

Once again, everything was messed up. Sad to say but that was the highlight of my Feb 6.

1 comment:

wanderingcommuter said...

theres always the next day, cheer up...

like the lay out! kudos!