Sunday, February 10, 2008

ang sarap lang mag-mura eh.

Timecheck. Kumusta naman at dilat pa rin ako. Naglalakihan na ang eye bags ko. Muntik lang naman akong malasin... muntik lang. Hay.

Was bloghopping while creating a backup of all my files here. My brother instructed me to transfer the backup files to my Creative Zen Vision W, which I did or should I say, am still doing because the friggin' player's battery died. I was already more than halfway to transferring everything when it suddenly stopped. Arg. Kumusta naman talaga yun diba? Badtrip yung player ko eh, kagigil lang.

For the first time in a loooong while, I unhappily vegetated in front of my PC.

1 comment:

wanderingcommuter said...

hahaha. i remember one time when i was downloading a movie over bit torrent. it took me three attempts, first attempt, nagbrown out. second attempt, sumabog yung computer...hahaha. buti na lang walang nasira. eventually, nadownload ko rin siya after 2days. hehehe! somehow it reminded me of this post!

thanks for the comment. posted a response on the same entry! nice day!