Wednesday, February 6, 2008

imma chinese gurl with a twist *wink

Okay. After changing my blog's url from sweetswitch to mysushidiet and then followed by my post about the chinese new year, it occurred to me that I've a bit of racial disloyalty with respect to delicacies. Hehe. My ancestors are chinese, which makes my maternal grandfather 75% Chinese and my mom 50%, therefore, I've 25% Chinese blood circulating in my body right now.

I'm Chinese but I'm not crazy about noodles and shanghai. And i soooooo loathe the taste of mantao. Sure I love siopao, siomai and century egg but if I were to choose between siomai and sushi, I'd go for sushi without second-guessing. My blog's name holds all the evidence you need. Take note, with smiley pa yun ha.

Hmmmm... let's just put it this way, I'm a Chinese girl who is a sucker for Japanese Cuisine. Sushi rocks!!

No comments: