Sunday, November 25, 2007

Another product of boredom

I found this link while browsing my friend, Janine's Multiply site. I know that this is just non-sense but nevertheless, I tried it. I tried to see what the site will tell me.

Crap. By the way, the site is about knowing your past life.

I was reading the instructions when I ran on a funny part on it. Before the site can diagnose who you were in your past life, it would require you to enter your birthday, which was really fine and expected. It's just that, the way it was stated in the site... I can't help but laugh a little. It said: "To know the answer, just type in the date when you were born in your present life." I was like "Malamang birthday sa present life. As if naman alam ko yung birthday ko nung past life ko."

Fast forward. The result.

General Diagnosis:
"I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 1425. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals."

Comment: Okay, lalaki raw ako dati... baka kaya boyish ako ngayon. BOINK.

Brief Psychological Profile:
"Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved."

Comment: Naka-relate ako dun sa "generally liked, but not always loved" na part. It holds a measure of truth kasi. Drama.






No comments: