Friday, November 23, 2007

SURVEY: Special Edition

Here are some questions from some memorable surveys that I answered before. I thought of compiling the sensible questions and create a hybrid of all those. So, tada... read on.

Question #1: Latest na na-realize mo?
+ I'm still figuring it out. Sorry.

Question #2: Isang bagay na hindi mo tatanggihan?
+
LIBRE! =D

Question #3: What is your target for this year?
+
Maging productive at maka-ipon.

Question #4: First love never dies?
+
Let's rephrase it. "SOME" love never dies.

Question #5: You think madaling mag-move on kapag pinagpalit ka ng boyfriend mo sa babaeng basura?
+
No. Pero sa totoo lang, parang walang logic 'tong tanong na 'to. Or so I thought? I just think na hindi naman stupid ang mga guys to settle for less or for this matter, someone less deserving. No offense meant to whoever. And siguro naman walang girl ang maniniwala na "basura" lang ang katapat niya. If that's the case, she may want to think and reflect on herself. *wink!

Question #6: Sino ang laging nagpapaiyak sayo?
+ Usually yung problem itself at yung mga nangyayari in between, hindi yung tao mismo.

Question #7: What's something that really annoys you?
+ The pathetic and senseless excuses made by certain people. Also, the fact that they think you'll buy their lies. It kinda makes me feel that they think I'm not smart enough to know what's really up.

Question #8: Pinakagusto mong mangyari sa buhay mo?
+
To be successful without having to sacrifice anything that also makes me happy. In short, to balance my career and my family and other things.

Question #9: Take a line from a song dedicated to the one you are thinking of right now.
+
Worse than not knowing is you thinking that I do not know. (Fall Out Boy)

Question #10: Maarte ka ba?
+
May babae bang hindi maarte? Kanya-kanyang klase at kanya-kanyang lebel lang ng kaartehan yan.

No comments: