Saturday, November 24, 2007

Shopping on Multiply =)

This is actually the first time I'm going to do this. Do what? Buy something from someone I don't know.

Ooooh I just loved the yellow and black striped dress. It was really cute. If not for that piece of garment, I would not have tried this for the first time - trusting a total stranger. Though she seemed kinda nice, it's just so hard to trust. Especially if I'm about to hand in 250 bucks and just wait and sit for 24 hours to see whether or not this is an authentic business transaction.

Oh well, who knows this may turn out just fine. Bianca already tried doing this so I guess it's safe. I just fell in love with the cutie dress. Mind you. i'm not even a fan of dresses. i usually go for jeans or pedals but this one is totally different. It's really, really, as in uber-to-the-max cute!

Wish me luck! :)

I swear I'll post a pic of the dress once I get it. You'll see what I'm really talking about.
Smile.

No comments: