Saturday, November 17, 2007

something nice to blog about.

Mababaw siguro pero it really made me feel better. I was able to watch one of my most anticipated movies, One More Chance.

Sa lahat ng nangyari these past few days sa akin, this is so far the nicest one. See? Imagine how bad my week was? At least, for a moment, I actually felt okay. Perhaps, I have to do this more often, not watch a movie ha. I'm talking about doing something actually fun and relaxing. Because to just stay bum all day and actually do nothing but blog about my depression, is kind of a torture already... let alone having all the time in the world to ponder about everything that happened lately. I'd have to commend myself for being tough enough to actually stay sane.

So it was nice and in a way, therapeutic for me. It's really at times like this that I get to appreciate the little but nice things that I love doing. I actually had a nice time last night. It made me feel a lot better. I am still not that okay but I believe, that's beside the point coz what's important is that I'm getting better every single day. Slowly but surely, ika nga.

I'm now smiling a lot more often.

No comments: