Friday, November 23, 2007

on PBB.

OMG. I can't believe it. First time in the history of PBB that two housemates volunteered to exit the PBB house because of "Kuya". And take note, sabay pa sila. It was just so unbelievable that this happened. Also, that the other one, Macoi, actually has a point.. na medyo offensive si Kuya. I really understood him, without bias. I saw where he's coming from.

I feel kinda upset kasi Mcoi was my bet. He's smart, responsible and sensible. He's a good leader and really has what it takes to be the winner. I honestly thought Mcoi really has a big shot on this one, kaya lang nag-quit siya. Sayang talaga. On the other hand, I also feel bad about Ethel's decision kasi parang siya ung buhay sa PBB house. Siya lang yung namumukod tanging may loud na personality, the rest of the housemates are either safe or boring.

Had it been otherwise, I am sure that Ethel and Mcoi would have put up a really tight and good fight. Sayang talaga.

*sigh

No comments: