Sunday, November 25, 2007

My sexy name is...

Click here to go to the site.

*drumroll please*

Actuall I've several sexy names... (haha, anti-climactic lang)
Depende sa kung ano yung itype ko, so I tried how clever this thing works. I tried my full name, nickname, real name and here's what I got. Hahaha!!!

ZEN = Zillionaire Exchanging Necking
Comment: Okay, ako na ang zillionaire!

RENZANNE = Ravishing Exciting Non-conformist Zealously Administering Necking and Naughty Embraces
Comment: Okay, ang daming adjectives, wala akong ma-say. Matry nga yung mas mahirap.

RENZANNE FORTALEZA = ayaw na niya.
Comment: Okay, akala ko mauutakan ko. =D 10 letters pala ang maximum.

Obviously, for the lamest reason - boredom, kaya ko ito naisipan gawin. To end this non-sense, I'd like to comment on my sexy name... names, for this matter.

Ako na ang mahilig sa Necking! Hahahaha!

No comments: