Saturday, November 17, 2007

goodbye depression.

I've realized something. In lieu to my previous post, I realized that depression will not leave me as long as I am nurturing it. I know I keep on saying that I'll try to be okay and et cetera, et cetera, blah-blah-blah but I kept on ranting about it in every blog I posted here. Yikes. So now, the time has come to break up with depression. Of all the breakups I've encountered in my life, this actually is the only positive one. Hehe.

So after this entry, I won't be ranting anymore about my depression, desperation, and all the negative emotions nesting in me with the hope that it will eventually go away. I've already had enough with depression and I'd like to believe that it is vice versa.

So goodbye depression. It's now time to really, really, as in really get up. A new beginning is waiting for the new, improved me.

Wish me luck.

No comments: