Sunday, November 18, 2007

rice and rocks. errrrr. rice with rocks. =P

MOOD: Neutral

After attending a 6am mass with my mom, lola, and utol, we all decided to eat in this infamous resto by the street. Typical me, I ordered one of my most adored breakfast meals, TOCILOG. After waiting for a couple of minutes, it was served.

So here's the funny part.

It was really really yummie. Being the "matakaw-sa-rice" person that I am, I would have ordered an extra half rice. Take note: "would have". If not for it's very "rocky" [I don't know kung anong tamang term for that] rice, we may have ordered extra rice[s]. I was annoyed and wasn't able to eat comfortably because every bite would sound as if I'm chewing pebbles. I was worried for my braces. So I chewed my food slowly like how an elderly with no teeth would, just to get it over and done with.

Good thing they have a Suggestion Box. So before we went home, I gave them my sarcastic suggestion. Here's what I wrote:


"Next time po pakilakihan na lang ng mga bato para madaling makita. Masakit kasi sa ngipin! [beh-lat face]"

No comments: