Friday, November 23, 2007

my mom's cuteness.

I just noticed that every morning, my mom doesn't leave for the office until Cedie, Ang Munting prinsipe is over. Hehe. She watches it regularly, daig pa ako. And there she said it, before she slept last night [take note: out of the blue], "Alam mo, tuwang tuwa talaga ako sa Cedie. Gustong gusto ko talaga yun." Then I thought, what does that suppose to imply? Is it..

A. She is pregnant at pinaglilihihan niya si Cedie? -- naku, wag naman po sana. not that i don't like another sib. ayoko lang na baka magmukhang cartoon character. =D


B. She wishes that my brother would be more like Cedie? -- pasaway kasi si utol lately. =D

..or baka naman..

C. Crush niya si Cedie?! -- hahaha, which is not likely. age gap, hello? reality, hello? TOINK. =D

Whatever reason she has, I just can't help but find it cute na isang uber busy person like my mom takes time to watch a kiddie show like Cedie. It wouldn't be that big a deal kung meron kaming kapatid na bata.. but NO!! my brother and I are both in College [graduate na nga ako, actually]. =D ain't she cute? :)


oh well, what can I say, astig ang nanay ko.
yeah, rock on mom!
\m/

No comments: